Assalam O Alaikum
Oh Wait!Thinking about why i just put this title? Okay, So many of you would take it quite familiar. But for others, who don't even know how to pronounce what i just wrote above, It is the most used muslim greetings Guys. Becauseeeeee It's Pakistan Day . I know you must be thinking, why a country needs to be celebrated? But we just love Pakistan like SO MUCH, that we couldn't resist! Okay just kidding!(wink-wink)
Okay, so here is the reason,
Pakistan Day also Republic Day in Pakistan commemorating the Lahore Resolution passed on 23 March 1940 and the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan during the transition of the Dominion of Pakistan to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan on 23 March 1956 making Pakistan the world's first Islamic republic.
The day celebrates the adoption of the Pakistan resolution by the Muslim League at the Minar-e-Pakistan. The Armed forces of Pakistan usually hold a military parade to celebrate the event.
So Guys, On this Occasion, we're going to share a fact that might raise your eyebrows. We surveyed the youth of India to test, what they actually feel about Pakistan, to see if there's any chance to escape in the next (not hoping though) World War! Hint Hint: kidding again :) The fact is, people of India do love Pakistan! Yes, that's true. We already kind of knew this, but just to confirm you know ;) So here is the question I irked some people with. Elephant Thanks PEOPLE................
Question: Heyaa guys, As it's Pakistan Day today, So the survey I'm conducting today is, "Which thing you love the most about Pakistan or the Pakistani culture?"
1. I am an Indian but still there is a soft corner for Pakistan. Pakistan has a rich history in painting, architecture , textile and decorative art but the most amazing thing is the music used in Quran. It touches the Mariana Trench of my heart .
2. According to me, people there and here both have love for each other, there is humanity in the hearts of Pakistani people but some political or negative elements make them aggressive for the violence... It' s all about the boundary line but the people there and here both belongs to the GOD...
I love the traditional things of Pakistan like tilla, peshawari jutti etc
3. I like Eid because at least once a year everyone comes along and hugs each other and show that there is still some humanity left in the world.
4. I like Pakistani singers, and their clothes especially Pakistani Salwaar Kameez.
5. The most amazing there we think is the Jewellery and other accessories.We saw that in an exhibition here and those were simply Beautiful!
~ Reetika & Sarabjit
6. I love the Pakistani dresses and Oh the FOOD!
7. I love Pakistani dramas.. And Urdu used in them... I have watched so many Pakistani dramas and they have the best dialogues and story lines... Just love them!
8. Pakistan is a part of Punjab. Many of the Gurudwaras are in Pakistan. I love Pakistan as a part of Punjab but I sorely have to say that partition destroyed the whole Punjab. Ilove almost everything about Pakistan....but Terrorism.
9. I just love their tv series and Urdu language
10. What I like about Pakistan is, even if there is a lot of terrorism in the country, still there is humanity alive in people's heart.
11. Here's my dear wish to visit Nankana Sahib in Pakistan once in my life. This is something that always attracts me
12. Pakistani people are truly bound to their religion....this is the best thing, moreover they thank their God(allah) for everything they get, even in the darkest time.
13. I would say, Their language. Urdu. Beautiful Language.