Delight In The Little Things
What makes you happy? I guess, you guys already know, but are just little unsure to imply. As Apparently it really is the little things in life that make us happy, The little things in life aren’t really little. They become the cornerstone of our days and they create the life we live.
"You start changing your moments,
then it changes your day,
then it changes your life."
Open your eyes to the details, and relish in what you see. Find beauty in the forgotten path. Enjoy the little things that are happening around you, because it’s not how much we have, but how much we enjoy that makes happiness.
Here are one of those moments, we don't really observe But these little things always leave a warm smile on our lips. Must be thinking of which kind of things it could be? Have a look and ask yourself :)
1. Wearing warm clothes straight from the dryer.
2. Sleeping in clean fresh sheets.
3. Spending time in your home when it is tidy and clean.
4. Achieving a small victory, like fixing the washing machine or replacing a light bulb.
5. Listening to a song you used to love and haven’t heard in years.
6. An extra half an hour to snooze in bed.
7. The smell outside after the rain has stopped.
8. Finding money you had forgotten about
9. Taking a nap in your warm bed during a cold winter
10. The moment when you’ve finished all your work
11. Accidentally dropping something without leaving a scratch
12. When you finally got a seat in metro after standing for like half of the journey
13. The moment you get into your own hygienic washroom after searching for a clean washroom whole day.
14. Attending a boring class, and the watch finally shows the last 5 minutes to over the class.
15. Getting off work while it's still light outside
16. The elevator arriving the second you push the button.