"Pushpa I Hate Tears Re.." To "Has Mat Pagli" Bollywood Dialogues That Have Become Part Of Our Daily Life
We Don't talk, we cite dialogues YO!Because we are the 'simran,s' and 'Raj,s' of our great Bollywood. As we believe in one mantra,Don't mean it but feel it so here you go!Reminisce the last moment you used one of these dialogues and say it once again 'cause this is our own Bollywood. Cheers ✌
1. Okay like two?
2. " How dare you? Tumhara koi haq nahi banta… ki tum itnii khoobsurat lago… Not fair!"
Every time to mirror!But then why is our Selfie camera jealous?Point to be noted,My Lord!
3. The moment your bff says,"Okay i need to go"
4. Everytime you try to make someone laugh with this same dialogue and this trick ridiculously works! EVERYTIME!
5. Well..I think we need more such 'Bau jiS' :(
6. "Thappad se darr nahi lagta saab… pyaar se lagta hai"
Okay like Seriouslyyyyyyyy?
7. All Is Well
"Sab moh maya hai.Jor se boloo 'All Is Well'"
Wait did something happen?
8. First of all what kind of name is this?Did you mean 'Mango'?Welllll.....
9. And we always love to cite this dialogue,like ALWAYS
10. "Tension Leneka Nahi,Deneka...." Yeah Ofcourse
11. And then like thousands of girls irritated us by aping the same dialogue
12. Every Baarati these days be like,"Swagat Nahi Karoge Humara"
13. So be like Salman :)
14. Okay so this is how we address a loser in bollywood eshtyle
15. One of those most used dialogues,especially while challenging your friends to do some stupid stuff
16. I Like His Name Though
17. Never Mind
18. "Apna To Bad Luck Hi Khrab Hai" Struggle Is Real Bro!
20. "Don't Angry Me"
I think I would rather start laughing citing this dialogue,but what about 'anger' then?
21. "Kaha Se Khareedi Aisi Bakwas Dictionary?"
I love the way she pronounced 'bOkwas' *clap-clap*
22. "Silent Ho ja...Nahi toh Mai Violent Ho jaunga"
I like it!
23. And, those who are rascals look to this Varun Dhawan line as their calling card.
24. Badha Desh? You Mean India Right? ❣
25. "Mai Paida Hi Hot Hui Thi"
So This one is my favourite,By god ki kasam!